Friday, July 23, 2010

My Editorial Message in Journeys For Two

It's been a year's work getting the magazine out but finally - it is out NOW and available to all. I am personally very glad to have been given this opportunity by Kris Wong from Weddings Malaysia to work on Journeys For Two - an area which is rather close to my heart (and my work :P) and as Kris had mentioned - we will be brainstorming for the next issue while we sip on Long Island Iced Teas at Maya Ubud this coming October :)

Thanks to ALL!

The Editor's Letter
Considering the effects of the economic downturn, we are certainly very grateful to be back with our 4th issue of Journeys For Two – Destination Weddings For The Stylish and Chic. A big round of applause goes out to all who have believed in us and supported us despite the effects of the economic scenario. I would also like to personally extend my appreciation to Kayumanis Nusa Dua for helping me arrange my once-in-a-lifetime wedding. It was fun and oh-so-memorable for us and our guests. Kudos to the team at Kayumanis Nusa Dua.

In this issue, we continue to bring you fabulous destination wedding locations, ranging from the affordable to the luxurious, from the contemporary to quirky and also adding in some eco-friendly venues for those who would like to make a small difference in the world. Coupled with some views and thoughts on destination wedding choices from vendors as well as married couples, we hope this will help you make a sound decision for your dream destination wedding.


"I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance; a church filled with flowers and friends. I asked him what kind of wedding he wished for; he said one that would make me his wife.” – Anonymous

** snapshot of page 3 of the JFT magazine

No comments: